Reply To: Reversing the poliarity

Home Forums Help ! Reversing the poliarity Reply To: Reversing the poliarity

Author Replies
oldmgs # Posted on June 8, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Right oh. In the end I made a better translation:

“<span id=”yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1465355225397_5441″ lang=”EN-NZ”>By default, the factory have our Čezeta ground (+) pole. The electronic controller needs for its activities unconditionally ground (-) terminal, as it is now common for motor vehicles. I disconnected the torch and all contacts dynamo. On the pole M dynamo flashlight I had brought from (-) terminal. (+) Terminal twice for 2-3 seconds joined the dynamo terminal D. Thus, the residual magnetic field of the stator and turned dynamo it will deliver a voltage of opposite polarity compared to the original.”</span>

So I did that, connected up the battery for the first time and to my amazement everything worked  – ignition,  lights, indicators, starter motor and even the speedo light. Then I mounted the switch and the fuse blew. Did this  a few times before I figured out my nice new switch had a short to the metal body. Was fine just hanging loose – but would short when mounted. The guy in Australia I bought it from will try and repair it.

On another topic – what oil is recommended. I understand that some modern oils with additives are not good with wet clutches?
<div id=”yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1465355225397_5447″ class=”yiv4176300702MsoNormal”><span lang=”EN-NZ”>  </span></div>