My Nzeta and Cezeta.

Home Forums What model have you got ? My Nzeta and Cezeta.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
October 18, 2012 at 12:18 pm #565

GregP

Hi, I have a 502 Nzeta 1962 and a 501 Cezeta 1959.
Both currently spread around one bay of my garage in an increasing number of pieces.
501 body will be completed first followed by 502 body then 502 mechanicals.
Will eventually sell 501 when it’s complete.
Greg P.

October 18, 2012 at 12:24 pm #566

Jim
Keymaster

Hey Greg
you got any pictures of the zetas ?

October 18, 2012 at 12:47 pm #569

GregP

Hi Jim, I have, but none I want to show anyone! Bits of Nzeta spread around the garage ….
Forgot to say in my posting: my first Nzeta was a 1963 model, purchased in 1966/67 – my very first bike. It cost $60- which was rather a lot of money for a lad at highschool.
Unfortunately the lure of a bigger bike took hold after I started work so the Nzeta got sold 🙁
My ’62 will be it’s replacement.
Since then I lost my right leg to an unlicenced driver so I’ve got to make a few changes to the Nzeta controls. Will make the left handlebar grip a twist grip somewhat like a Vespa to get first/neutral and two levers for clutch and rear brake. Alternatively I might fit solenoids and push buttons for first/neutral. (bit hard to use the foot change when using my foot/leg for balance)
Greg.P.

October 18, 2012 at 1:43 pm #576

Jim
Keymaster

If you could let me know the serial numbers for the motor and the frame that would be great.
I now have a Cezeta, in bits as well a 501/02. Brought it off choccy boy and I had  a project in mind for it but ended up selling it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.