trade me engine parts

Home Forums Parts for sale or swap trade me engine parts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
November 14, 2012 at 1:13 pm #621

Jim
Keymaster

a clutch cover but he has other parts available.

nzeta clutch cover

November 14, 2012 at 1:32 pm #622

nzeta_mike

Just a note about this guy. He is notoriously hard to deal with. Last time i called him the phone call went as follows
“Hi It’s mike here”
“You’re an arsehole”
“Excuse me?”
“I don’t deal with c**ts like you”
……stunned silence…….
“get f**ked”
i hang up
phone rings about 3 or 4 times, i’m assuming he has caller id. I didn’t answer.

the previous (and first ever) phone call i told him that i bought the donor ktm and what i was doing with it.

Read his feedback, and perhaps don’t mention my name if you buy anything from him.

Mike 🙂

November 14, 2012 at 1:34 pm #623

nzeta_mike

I have a spare clutch cover that i will send anyone for free. Only if you need one though, don’t bogart all the good cack just to let it gather dust on a shelf.
🙂

November 14, 2012 at 3:55 pm #624

Jim
Keymaster

Hey Mike,
Apparently he has a heap of cezeta/jawa stuff but good heads up on his personal greeting style!!
How are you going with the KTMzeta ?
Im in wellington 7th-8th December – any chance of a look at the beast ?

November 14, 2012 at 8:09 pm #625

Blair

Terry53 or Jawajoe or… you’ll know its him whatever name he trades under, cos he always writes in block capitals.
I have had many dealings with Terry (not for last couple of years), bought a little Jawa 50 off him, header pipes for the 501, and some other bits… and he unfortunately is not worth dealing with anymore. I say unfortunately because he does get his hands on good stuff sometimes, many hard to find bits, stuff you want.
I know a couple of other blokes who have said a few short words about him, best to give him a miss, or be prepared to get stuffed around and maybe just plain ripped off.

November 14, 2012 at 9:25 pm #626

nzeta_mike

Hi Jim, Aaron gave me the heads up that you will be in town then. You’re very welcome to come on out. My Daughter’s birthday party is on the Saturday afternoon (that’s the 8th) so anytime apart from that. My home number is 971 1974, or 021 2044 057 cell.
Cheers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.